Ready To Compete?
Watching the Olympics sparks the competitive spirit in many people. If you’re looking for a way to compete, try taking this financial literacy quiz. If you like, you can create your own event by having family and friends test their knowledge, too.
- Which of the following does Experian say is the most important to your credit score?
- Payment history
- Amount owed
- Credit history length
- New credit applications
- Which has the most risk, according to Investopedia?
- Owning a diversified portfolio of small, large and mid-sized company stocks
- Owning the stock of a large company
- Owning a portfolio of technology company stocks
- Owning a portfolio of small company stocks
- If you put $100 in an account that earned 5 percent interest each year, how much would the account be worth after 10 years?
- About $105
- About $150
- About $160
- About $180
- When shopping for chicken noodle soup, which of the following is the best value?
- The store’s brand
- The can with the highest discount
- The can with the lowest price per ounce
- The can with the lowest price in the size you need
You’ll find the answers below. When you have any financial or money questions, please get in touch.
- A; (2) B; (3) C; (4) C
P.S. Please feel free to forward this commentary to family, friends, or colleagues. If you would like us to add them to the list, please reply to this e-mail with their e-mail address and we will ask for their permission to be added.
Weekly Focus – Think About It
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
—Benjamin Franklin, American statesman
Andrew Zittell is a Registered Representative with and securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor. Yerba Buena Financial Partners and Strategic Wealth Advisors Group, LLC are separate entities from LPL Financial.
https://www.barrons.com/market-data (or go to